We welcome anyone interested to apply and so we can learn more about you, and you can discover why IPT may be best for for your next career choice.
At IPT, we care for each other with the same empathy and concern we give to our patients. It is this connectedness to each other, and our desire to serve that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves.
IPT is dedicated to one-on-one patient care and truly making a difference despite the pressures of the current healthcare system. IPT allows you to spend time with your patients to problem solve and effectively treat. IPT offers individualized care, dedicated to getting at the primary source of patients’ dysfunction. We specialize in manual therapy combined with functional training and individually designed exercise programs. IPT is an orthopedic outpatient clinic in Clifton Park, NY. Please visit InspiredTherapy.com for more details.
A supportive environment with flexible work schedules and a continuous focus on professional growth. As a small PT clinic, we make great employee experiences a priority. Here are a few ways we do that:
• At IPT, you will never be double booked.
• You will have ongoing training and opportunities to learn advanced techniques.
• When questions arise, you will get the answers you need.
Integrative Physical Therapy invests in our employees' success and provides a generous benefits package, including:
• Paid Time Off, we provide up to 4 weeks of PTO in the first year
• Continuing education program providing CEU reimbursement
• 401K plan with maximum employer match
• Flexible schedules to promote a healthy balance between career and personal life.
• Additional initial training and ongoing training in biomechanics, Egoscue technique, functional therapy, and manual therapy techniques
• New graduate mentorship
Integrative Physical Therapy is looking for an individual wanting to be successful in a long-term position, as part of our IPT Team. We seek a therapist with self-motivation coupled with a strong desire to learn and grow, the capacity to work as a team player, and a sincere passion for serving and making a difference. IPT uses electronic medical records and Web PT for all documentation; thus, computer skills are essential.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Physical Therapy.
• Current active NY State License
• Patient-oriented, with excellent communication skills, and a team player.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
Please get in touch with Kimberly DelVecchio @ 518-281-3534.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $81,000.00 per year